Minnesota DeafBlind Project Team
- Family Engagement Coordinator
- Provides resources and support to families
- Manages registration process for all events, including hotel and food.
- Plans and facilitates all family education trainings and activities.
612-638-1527 videophone, email@example.com
- Education Specialist/Consultant
- Provides training, consultation, resources and support to school teams
- Hosts the Open Hands, Open Access Modules in Moodle Cohorts
- Plans and facilitates the statewide Deafblind Community of Practice, Intervener Training, and all educational trainings.
- Oversees the federal grant and activities in alignment with goals.
- Writes the federal grant and then manages it.
- Annual Child Count